Saturday, January 4, 2014

Heavy snatches and cleans

A. Squat snatch 7 sets of 2 reps every 90 sec
B. Squat clean 7 sets of 2 reps every 90 sec

A. @110
This was mental. I thought I would be for sure be failing left and right, but I didn't fail 1 rep.👍 Gotta get over mental-ness on heavy snatches. 
B. @145
This was good. The second one was always so muh harder than the first. 

Wods- super secret team wods from heart breaker. Doing this really made me think about my competition mind set. Mentally, lately I just think about wods to just get through it, take your time etc. it was hard for me today to switch into the competition mind set of going fast,hard,not stopping,balls to the wall. I don't know if this is a "thing" now for me or if it was just today and the fact that it wasn't a real comp scenario. I hope it's not a new "thing" 

Ps: sups bummed I missed Amanda. I need to do that sometime soon, just to see if I can do it. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment