Monday, December 9, 2013

12/9 Day 1 of OZ cleanse

In garage:

3 squat snatches EMOM for 10 mins

1000 m row

Snatches @ 75lb Def felt super weak on these. Thought I'd at least be able to do 85lbs. Most likely cause of the cleanse today.

Row 4:13


I started a three day cleanse today. After thanksgiving and eating like crap for the last two weeks, i figured i needed to refresh by body. I heard about the Dr. Oz three day cleanse http://s.doctoroz.com/sites/default/files/dm_uploads/4_055_3DayDetox.pdf

I really didn't do much research, but i like that you get to eat quite a bit and so far it's all tasted pretty good. I'm not sure (almost positive) its not enough calories or protein for me to keep working out hard while doing it, but at least its only three days.

First day almost done, just need to take my dinner shake. Its been pretty easy so far, only a little headache, which started around 3ish. I read a few review last night saying people missed chewing, i thought that was bizarre, but now i totally understand. It is def weird drinking all your food for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment