Monday, April 7, 2014

4/7 Back squats, power cleans. MU wod

A. Back squat 8, 8, 6, 6; rest 2 min
B. Power clean clusters 5.5.5 x3; rest 30 sec / 3 min
+
5 rounds
5 muscle ups
20 unbroken wall balls 

A. 155,165,175,175
B. 145 for all 
C. 18:03 

Wow holy aggressive. I'm so glad that Abby was here to workout, because there is no way this would have happened without a partner. Back squats were hard at 175. Put my hands down a lot on the second to last set, then tried to work on it for the last set. The power cleans were hard too. Tried to work on my pull, and releasing my hands at the top each time. The MUs in the wod were hard. Felt good into round 3 then started failing some reps. I strung together 2 each round. This was really hard, but I do know it was good practice.
This was a hard day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment