Friday, May 9, 2014

Regional simulation take 2

Friday: 
Event 1 
I did 9s. 4,3,1,1 I think. I can't really remember. Just went by how I felt. Then went unbroken on my clean and jerks!! Happy about that! 

Event 2: opened with 110, finished with 120. Shea made me and I'm so glad she did. This wod is so nerve racking, prob the worst! 

Event 3: 
Only 32 feet. I need to work on taking smaller steps. Once I get going with big steps it's harder for me to keep my balance. 

Saturday:
Event 4:
Shea had a whole plan for the thrusters. I did 10/8 10/8 and 10. Holy aggressive on that last set of 10, but I think it was really good having a number u had to hit. Then 2 rope climbs each round too. That was all good. 

Event 5: well I did 4 strict hspu to start with!! Then 2/1 then it all went down hill from there. I love everything else in this wod though. Apparently we did it wrong, so now we should go back to the dawing  board. 

Sunday
Event 6: switch it up a bit with Kyle, felt better starting with double under... I like this wod! Did 10 reps for the first set of deadlifts then 5s. And did 15 to start with t2b and then 5. I like that because then I for to start every round of t2b and that was better for me. I feel like Kyle just has no weaknesses in this wod!! He tots pushes me. 

Event 7: 
Did 10s on pull ups till 30 I think. They felt good today. Then 5 and 2 on OHS.  Tried to do 6 and failed. Need to just stick to 5 then quick rest and go to 2. It would be ideal if I could rest the bar on my back. I'd like to practice that. 

Fun weekend !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment