Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Regional prep 2

A1. 10 unbroken thrusters (95) rest 1 min
A2. 50 double unders rest 2 mins

Wow these thrusters were a lot harder than the other day. Felt really heavy. Did double under cause I was at home and didn't have a rope to climb.

B. 8 min Max strict hspu

Only got 10. These were really frustrating today. I'm hoping it's just cause I did them yesterday too. Not doing these tomorrow, hopefully recover those muscles. Ugh. Wish I was better at these. Trying to play around with different things. Look up, look down, tight body, quick going down, head forward when I go down.  I wish I had the secret to be good at these.

C. 2 Hang power clean EMOM 10

Wish I had time to do these. I love me some hang power cleans, didn't have enough time. Poo

No comments:

Post a Comment